Subtle texture lends visual and tactile interest in the Emilio Collection. The set-up process allows you to configure the 3-seat unit to accommodate the chaise on either the left or right side, providing for perfect placement within your living space.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 173.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 152.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 109.25 x 78 x 33.5H
- 3-seater: 76.5 x 32.5 x 33.5H
- Chaise: 78 x 32.75 x 33.5H
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Includes 2 pieces: Reversible 3-seater and Chaise
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Fabric upholstery
- Exposed legs with brown finish
- Tufted detail
- Reversible configuration
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Prop 65 Information
2-Piece Reversible Sectional with Chaise: 76397
Same-Day Delivery to Houston:
We offer same-day delivery up to 30 miles from our warehouse for selected products which are labeled on our website. If these products are ordered by 1pm Monday to Friday, they will be delivered the same day by 7pm. If they are ordered after 1pm, delivery will be the next business day. Same-Day Delivery is not available Saturdays and Sundays.
For any questions about delivery services, please call us at
Founded in 1984, Homelegance Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Fremont, California that designs, develops and sells furniture in the United States, Canada and other countries in the world.
The purpose of Homelegance, Inc. is to have the best quality, the best value for money and the best service for the price and category of the goods offered. Extensive product selection suits every lifestyle and every environment. As your whole-home resource, Homelegance offers design solutions for every room.
Through years of growth and expansion, Homelegance now has locations in Fremont-CA, Santa Fe Springs-CA, El Paso-TX, Grand Prairie-TX, Houston-TX, Itasca-IL, Atlanta-GA; Cranbury-NJ, Orlando-FL, Concord-CANADA and Vancouver-CANADA.