- Size - 102mm x 239mm x 13.9mm (with Joy-Con attatched)
- Weight - Approx. 279 (398g with Joy-Con Controllers)
- Sceeen - Multi-touch screen, 6.2 inch LCD, 1280x720 resolution
- CPU / GPU - Nvidia customized Tegra processor
32GB of Internal Memory - Some of this memory will be reserved for use by the system, but storage can be expanded with microSDXC cards.
According to GameInformer, a reprentative from Nintendo confirmed that the Switch will allow for 2TB microSDXC cards.
- Communication Featuers - Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac copmliant) / Bluetooth 4.1 (TV Mode Only) Wired LAN Connection possible through Wired LAN Adapters.
- Video Output - Max resolution of 1920x1080, 60 fps via HDMI for TV Mode. Note that in tabletop or handheld mode, max resolution matches the screen resolution of 1280x720
- Audio Output - Supports linerar PCM 5.1ch via HDMI in TV Mode.
- Speakers - Stereo
- USB Terminals - USB Type-C Terminal, used for charging or connecting to the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Headphone mic. jack - Stereo Outpust
- MicroSD Card Slot - Compatible with MicroSD, MicroSDHC and MicroSDXC memory cards (update required to use SDXC cards)
- Sensors - Accelerometer / Gyroscope / Brightness Sensor
- Operating Environment - Temperature 5 - 35C / Humidity 20 - 80%
- Internal Battery - Lithium ion battery / battery capacity 4310mAh (cannot be removed)
- Battery Lasts More Than Six Hours - Some more intensive titles will reduce the battery life. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild when played mobile may only last for around 3 hours. This only applies while the Nintendo Switch is removed from its dock.
- Battery Charging Time - 3 Hours (approx - when the console is in sleep mode)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.